JAMB Introduces New Literature Text For 2022 (Full List – Practice Tests On New Literature Texts)
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Monday released new literature texts for four language subjects, including Literature-in-English.
This was announced in JAMB’s weekly bulletins, stating that the changes would take effect from the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
New text for Literature-in-English include:
Lion and the Jewel by Wole Soyinka – Practice Test Online @ https://assure.ng/ssce-utme-literature-in-english-practice-tests-the-lion-and-the-jewel-by-wole-soyinka/
Look Back in Anger by John Osborn – Practice Test Online @
Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta – Practice Test Online @ https://assure.ng/ssce-utme-literature-in-english-practice-tests-second-class-citizen-by-buchi-emecheta/
Unexpected Joy at Dawn by Alex Agyei Agyiri – Practice Test Online @ https://assure.ng/ssce-utme-literature-in-english-practice-tests-unexpected-joy-at-dawn-alex-agyei-agyiri/
Wuthering Heights by Emile Bronte – Practice Test Online @ https://assure.ng/ssce-utme-literature-in-english-practice-tests-wuthering-heights-emily-blonte/
The four language subjects including Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo, and Hausa.
- The Nigerian Arabic Poems ; a case study between the old and the new, by Abdulwahab Dan Ladi Shith
- Diwaanur Riyardh : A collection of Arabic Poems , by Dr. Isah Alabi Abubakar
- The Prospect Of Arabic Language in Nigeria, by Murtadh Badamasi
- A Selection of Pulpit Councelling, by Adam Abdullahi Al-Ilory
- Why The Anger On Us. A literature text , by Muhammad Salisu Mai Ango
- The perfection/Adornment of Pages ; A book of poems, by Abdullahi Bin Fodio
- Prose (zube) Turmin Danya
- Poetry (waka) Wakokin Hausa
- Drama (wasan kwaikwayo) Abin Da Kamar Wuya
- Prose(iduuazi) Chinedu Ofomata (2009). . Enugu: Format Publishing LTD.
- Poetry (Abu) Nolue Emenanjo. . Onitisha: Evans Brothers.
- Drama (Ejije) Odunke Artists (1981). . Ibadan: U.P.L
- Akojopo Alo Ijapa Apa Kin-in-ni by Adeboye Babalola (University Press Plc,Ibadan)
- Awon Oriki Orile Metadinlogbon by Adeboye Babalola (Learn African Plc, Lagos).
- Moremi Ajasoro by Debo Awe (Elyon Publishers, Ilesa).
- Oro Enu Akewi by Ayomide Akanji (Genius Books Publishers, Ibadan).
- Nitori Owo by Akinwumi Isola (Sumob Publishers, Osogbo)
The post JAMB Introduces New Literature Text For 2022 (full List And Titles appeared first on Oliveloaded.